Friday, February 25, 2011

////

No TV, no bueno.

I just realized I don't watch much TV, if any, during the week. That's a good thing right? Here's a typical weekday: go to work, come home and get settled (read mail while eating a snack), play with the kids, eat dinner together, veg in front of the computer, get the kids ready to bed, read, then sleep. I could switch computer time for TV but being on the computer feels much more productive, at least I'm getting something done. It's not like I'm just sitting there, watching mindless videos of people embarrassing themselves but I do enjoy watching some Jedi A-holes.

I'm looking forward to this weekend so I can catch up on my shows.
Modern Family
How I Met Your Mother
Mad Love
Perfect Couples
Traffic Light

And I still have Netflix movies to watch.
The Town
The Social Network
Paranormal Activity 2

I'm waiting on someone to watch Paranormal Activity 2 with me since Lynn refuses to. The first one traumatized her for quite a while and there's no way I'm watching it by myself.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment