Saturday, February 19, 2011

////

Oh boy...

It's going to be a boy, once again. The pencil test has failed for the first time in recorded history. Well maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but I've never seen the pencil test fail before. This was God's message saying don't believe in a damn pencil.

This changes everything. For sure I thought this was going to be a girl. Lynn's pregnancy was totally different this time around and the pencil supposedly confirmed it. Do we go for a fourth and try for a girl? Could we handle that? What if the fourth is another boy? Damn my sperm and the fast swimming Y chromosome ones! The toughest question at the moment is what to name this boy who's currently the size of a key lime. There are no good boy names out there. If all else fails, I'm naming him Jimmy Junior.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment