Tuesday, March 15, 2011

////

Pizza Parlor

For dinner tonight, I ordered a pizza from the pizza parlor. What's the name of the place? Pizza Parlor. How great is that? Their name is so generic that I like it. And the pizza box matched their super creative name... an unassuming, plain white box. Who needs a fancy designed, colorful box... just as long as the pizza is good.



It was a New York style/mall-type pizza. It's a fairly thin crust, chewy, foldable. It wasn't as greasy as Pizza Hut but it still left an oil stain on the box. Overall, it was a pretty good pizza. Don't expect anything spectacular, especially at the price of $8.99 for a large 1 topping pizza, but I will probably order them over Pizza Hut or Domino's. I like to support the local, family-owned businesses before going to a major chain.

Pizza Parlor
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

5 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Click, Click, Caption This.... said... March 16, 2011 at 12:58 PM

    Just wanted you to know that I am on a diet...and you are killing me with all this yummy critics about food...;-)

  2. JT said... March 16, 2011 at 2:01 PM

    Ah yes, in the words of Drago from Rocky IV, "I must break you." Just kidding. I too am on a diet, well a pseudo-diet as you can see all the junk that I've been eating. But I'm trying to keep all my meals around 400 cal and just eat more often. What kind of diet are you doing? If you're on Atkins or any other low-carb diet, just give up now.

  3. Edwin and Lilly said... March 16, 2011 at 11:01 PM

    Remember back in the days when you just loved Cici's pizza so much! :)

  4. JT said... March 17, 2011 at 9:10 AM

    I still love Cici's... it is "the best pizza VALUE anywhere."

  5. Click, Click, Caption This.... said... March 17, 2011 at 1:24 PM

    I went back on Weight Watchers. It worked before and I am so hoping it will work this time around ...uggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post a Comment