Monday, March 7, 2011

////

Through the eyes of a toddler

Last night, while I was giving Jacob a haircut, Andrew hijacked my phone and started taking pictures with it. These are all of his shots. It almost has an artsy look to it. Who knows, maybe that was his intent.

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Edwin and Lilly said... March 8, 2011 at 12:47 AM

    Yay for a comment section! :) So I get to beat everyone to the punch and be the "first" to comment. Here's one for the record!

    Great blog, cuz.

    ~ Lilly

  2. Mel said... March 9, 2011 at 9:50 AM

    Haha, finally! Comments! I'm always trying to comment on here and then am thoroughly disappointed when I can't. Anyway, your boys are too cool.

    Oh and I want your sandwich.

  3. JT said... March 9, 2011 at 7:17 PM

    Thank you thank you. This blog is a work in progress. I added a follow button so don't forget to follow me Mel.

Post a Comment