Wednesday, June 8, 2011

////

I want your body...

...in a non-sexual gay way.

Does it make me gay if I post pictures of shirtless dudes all around my house? I don't think so. I need that constant push, motivation, focus, "eye on the prize" mentality since I'm feeling pretty miserable right now in this last month of the bet. So I've had multiple discussions with others regarding losing weight and keeping motivated as I think I hit my peak for weight loss. When making these bets, I knew that I was instantly an underdog as I didn't have as much to lose as the other fatties, i.e. Thang, but I figured that it would motivate me to exercise and diet, which it did. But now the competitor in me wants to actually win the whole thing! And I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone by getting 6-pack abs in the process. IF I ever do get a 6-pack, I will be narcissistic and post shirtless pictures of myself on Facebook, this blog, MySpace, Xanga, Craigslist, and anywhere else that's possible. That would be a defining moment in my life. That is my ultimate goal. Let's do this!!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment