Friday, October 28, 2011

////

All about Jacob


Jacob is actually the purple one. He said I was the green one in the middle.

Hmmm... his birthday is not in May. He said he forgot.

How many people are in our family? And what is Lynn doing with baby Ty?

I think it's pretty obvious.

You're already a Tran!

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Edwin and Lilly said... October 29, 2011 at 9:14 PM

    This is hilarious! Love the commentary on the bottom as well! --lilly

  2. Mel said... November 2, 2011 at 11:04 PM

    Haha I liked this one too... For the record, I thought he said "I want to be a TRON when I grow up" haha

  3. JT said... November 4, 2011 at 9:23 AM

    Tron would have pretty cool. I think he said he meant to write "train", as in a train conductor.

Post a Comment