Tuesday, June 26, 2012

////

Hot damn

Summer is in full swing and this heat is killer. Have you ever heard of people getting the winter blues, well I get the summer blues. Actually, the emotion I feel is more hatred than sadness. The unbearable heat makes me grumpy. I get hot easily. I sweat. I feel sticky and dirty. I need a shower. But it's only noon. Dammit.

But the heat is not going anywhere anytime soon so if you can't beat them, join them. I don't know if I used that saying appropriately. For sure that applies to the Miami Heat. If the weather gives you lemons, make lemonade. Better? Eh, you know what I mean. We'll just make the most of this shitty hot weather.

Today the boys cooled off in our tiny baby pool. Shout out to Mike for the brilliant idea of putting a tarp under the pool for that little extra cushion.



2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. tram said... June 28, 2012 at 12:16 AM

    Baby Ty is so damn CUTE!!!

  2. JT said... July 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM

    I agree. I have to restrain myself from eating him on a daily basis.

Post a Comment