Thursday, June 7, 2012

////

Tyson crawls?



I'm not sure if what Tyson is doing can be called crawling but he's definitely mobile now. A couple more days until he's 10 months old and next thing you know he's going to be 1! Craziness. In this video (shot by my crappy cell phone) you can see Tyson crawling/squirming/moving to the toy Cars but Andrew isn't too pleased about it. He loves his baby brother to death but when it comes to Tyson disrupting his play, he wants none of him. I actually find it amusing when Tyson teases Andrew. Yes I know, I'm a bad parent.

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Edwin and Lilly said... June 9, 2012 at 4:52 AM

    Go Tyson!

  2. lynn said... June 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM

    The boys and I just watched the video. According to Jacob, the title to your post is incorrect. He said it's suppose to be "Tyson slides." He's only crawling if he's on his knees.

Post a Comment