Thursday, March 21, 2013

////

Oh snap!


This nasty picture was taken on May 2009. This was the longest I've ever let my hair grow out and probably the last time (unless I get stranded on an island... with no scissors). What was I thinking? Long hair touching the ears or the back of the neck is so yuck. We only got married three months prior so I must have really let myself go once I said, "I do." Why didn't Lynn say anything? She probably didn't want to hurt my feelings but most likely thought, "What the fuck did I get myself into?" It's just so nasty!

4 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Edwin and Lilly said... March 25, 2013 at 11:45 PM

    You look like you are in deep thought and reflective contemplation... lol!

  2. tram said... March 26, 2013 at 3:28 AM

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

  3. slacker said... March 26, 2013 at 8:29 PM

    Lilly, the word that comes to my mind is "pensive". Nice one jimmy. you're short of dyeing it blond to look Hong Kong denizens.

  4. JT said... March 26, 2013 at 9:47 PM

    No, my mind was totally blank. In this picture, the kids were drinking from my cup but were cropped out as they too looked semi-nasty, wearing a wife beater just like their dad.

    And I think subconsciously I was going for the K-pop look. The only thing missing is some eye liner.

Post a Comment