Friday, August 16, 2013

////

Guess who turned two?



My baby is no longer a baby. It's sad but I'm glad he's older now. I'll admit, the first year was rough, mainly due to "the sickness". If you don't know, just look at any pictures of him before he turned one. To this day, it's still hard to look back at his baby pictures. But now that he's 100% healthy (and 200% crazy), he's grown to be something special. Lynn calls him a Sour Patch Kid, i.e. he's very mean at times but is also really sweet. It's weird but true.

He's attached to his Boo dog.




His favorite book is It's a Tiger! Or as he says, "đọc (Vietnamese for read) ta-choo."




He loves to dance... as seen here playing Just Dance 4 for the Wii.




He's loud. The moment he came into the world he was loud. I think my eyes were twice as big when I heard him cry for the first time. O_O




He's just... crazy. Happy birthday to my little man.

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. tram said... August 19, 2013 at 1:33 AM

    omgosh..omgosh...the family dancing picture...love it.

  2. Julie said... August 27, 2013 at 11:15 PM

    Happy birthday baby Tyson!!

Post a Comment