Wednesday, April 9, 2014

////

Dazzling Daniel's Magic Show

My nephew Daniel turned 5 years old and had himself a magic themed party this past weekend. As for the name Dazzling Daniel, that was the magician's idea. The show was quite entertaining but not for the tricks (some seem pretty simple) but for the magician's over the top energy. How he sustained it for that long seems amazing to me. I guess you gotta love what you do.



Cousins going crazy.

Why so sad Reed?

The magician waiting before showtime.

Unbeknownst to Daniel, he will be part of the show.

And the finale, Daniel levitates! I love the music selection (Darude's Sandstorm), classic.

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Julie said... April 14, 2014 at 11:21 PM

    You don't know how terrified he was to do that last levitating performance! I'm glad the show was both entertaining to the kids as well as the parents.

  2. JT said... April 16, 2014 at 10:43 PM

    I was thinking poor Daniel since he didn't really get to watch the show... he was too busy BEING the show!

Post a Comment