Wednesday, June 25, 2014

////

Up all night with Tyson (part 2)



If you didn't know, Tyson is always the last one to go to bed (as documented before) and I'm the one "playing" with him late at night since everyone else is asleep. On this night, he randomly decided to draw a family portrait... and more.

This is kind of a long video (5 minutes) so here are some highlights if you didn't watch it:

  1. Tyson asks, "What that?" to the initial sound my phone made when the video recording started. I'm "secretly" recording or else he wouldn't act natural.
  2. After drawing the family and a sticky hand (a jelly-like toy you whip around to grab things), he decided to draw a portal, as seen on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
  3. I told him that he picked up a brown crayon but he corrects me by saying, "No, that one màu (color) chocolate."
  4. When I tell him to say bye, he finally realized that I had the phone on and his demeanor quickly changed. "You taking picture?!" But his sourpuss face didn't last but a second. 

I love this guy.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment