Wednesday, October 22, 2014

////

Pumpkin patch: past & present

Halloween is quickly approaching and so we made our annual visit to the pumpkin patch at St. Andrew's. The church has built such a reputation for their pumpkin patch that they call themselves the pumpkin church. Seriously, pumpkinchurch.com is where you can find them. We've done this every year since Jacob. It's our little family tradition. And being that this is a relatively new blog, I also posted pictures from years past, which definitely makes me say, "Oh snap!"






And here are the (cringe-able) family pictures from the previous years:

Ugh, I look so nasty. (2006)

Lynn is preggos and so am I. (2007)

Baby Andrew's first visit and I still haven't lost that baby fat. (2008)

At Dewberry Farm, a break in tradition. (2009)

Back at St. Andrew's and I'm still fat. (2010)

Baby Ty's first visit and I'm not so fat anymore. (2011)

Hey look, we're all wearing stripes. (2012)

Another warm October. (2013)

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment