Tuesday, May 14, 2019

////

Mother's Day weekend

Saturday I invited my mom (and dad) over for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. Texas BBQ brisket was the main course but this time around, I cooked it via sous vide. Low maintenance. Super tender. The days of smoking a piece of meat for 12-16 hours might be over. For dessert was the giant chocolate cake from Costco that I've been craving for weeks. Mother's Day was just an excuse to satisfy my inner fat boy.

Sunday morning the kids and I made breakfast for Lynn followed by a brunch buffet at Churrascos with the rest of the family. Okay, I'm done eating.

Brisket dinner.

My mom with her grandkids... and a giant chocolate cake.

The boys helping out with breakfast.

Brunch at Churrascos.

My family.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment