Tuesday, January 19, 2016

////

MLK Day

The kids got Monday off for MLK Day so I arranged my work schedule accordingly to get that day off too. My plan was to take the family out to The Heights, to walk around and explore since the weather was going to be really nice (sunny, 60 degrees). But then I got a call on Monday morning and I had to go in to work. Bummer. I broke the news to the boys and they were pretty bummed. I was more bummed that they were bummed. But I was still determined to go so after I finished my work, I took the two big boys (since Tyson suddenly got sick).

Like Martin Luther King, I have a dream. I have a dream that one day my work will not require me to be at work.

Our first stop.

Where's Waldo?

The struggle...

"Look. Someone misspelled their name." 

What an awesome combo.

But we just got the donuts.

Greetings y'all.

Andrew then took over as the photographer. 

And proceeded to take some great shots. Two thumbs up!

My favorite Andrew shot: A picture of a picture of a picture of a picture of Andrew taking a picture.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment