Monday, September 24, 2012

////

Happy Family Day - A Day to Eat Dinner with Your Children

Today is Family Day - A Day to Eat Dinner with Your Children which falls on the fourth Monday of September. I bet you didn't know that. Neither did I but I just learned of it this morning as I was reading my paper (smart phone) in the morning. The sad reality is the fact that this "special day" even exist. Apparently parents don't eat dinner with their kids enough, which led to the creation of this day. Everyday should be Family Day - A Day to Eat Dinner with Your Children!

Thanks to the Texans winning yesterday, our dinner today was Papa John's pizza (50% off code: texans). Here's Tyson eating his cut-up pizza... with his Guy Fawkes mustache-less look. He drew it on himself.




0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment