Thursday, November 1, 2012

////

Avengers assemble!


If you can't tell by the picture or the title of the post, we dressed up as The Avengers for Halloween. I think I wore the blonde wig for a total of one minute. Long hair is annoying... I don't see how girls do it. The older boys wore store bought costumes but Tyson had a homemade Hulk outfit, complete with puffy, faux muscles. It was too cute.



Last night we went to my mother-in-law's house for what seems to be an annual Halloween tradition (4th straight year). What sucked was that it was a school night so we had to cut it short, around 8:30 pm, since Jacob still had homework to finish.

Sidebar: Jacob surprisingly has a lot of a homework for a first grader. A math worksheet. A writing assignment. 15 minutes of required reading. 20 minutes of online math problems. EVERY. EFFIN'. DAY.

But the good news, I remembered to bring my camera.





3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Edwin and Lilly said... November 1, 2012 at 11:33 PM

    Ahhhh....hahaha..love the all costumes! Too bad you didn't wear your wig for the later pictures. C'mon cuz. You can endure long hair...for an evening!

  2. JT said... November 3, 2012 at 12:31 AM

    Wig that made me sweat + Texas heat = no chance

  3. Click, Click, Caption This.... said... November 6, 2012 at 1:27 PM

    So good...so good!!!!

Post a Comment