Tuesday, April 28, 2015

////

"Close your mouth"

Last weekend we took the first swim of the new year. The two older boys, I think, can officially swim. They're not strong swimmers, i.e. I wouldn't totally trust them in the deep end, but I feel comfortable letting them play in the pool with little supervision. And that's a major step considering kids around water scare the crap out of me.


As for Tyson, that little man loves to swim. And just like last year, he gets overly excited. He's literally laughing nonstop when in the pool. It's crazy. But with his mouth constantly open, he always swallows/chokes on water. In this video, you can hear me tell him "Close your mouth", but of course he doesn't follow my advice (he's too happy!) and the result is quite funny (and gross).



If you couldn't tell, he took a big gulp of water and barfed.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment