Tuesday, February 9, 2016

////

Year of the monkey

Chúc Mừng Năm Mới (Happy New Year)! This is my year, the year of the monkey. This only occurs every 12 years (yes, I'm 48 years old) so I hope it's a good one. This also marks five years since I started this blog. My first ever post was also about New Years. Crazy how time flies. What's more amazing is that I actually kept my goal of posting at least once a week. Here's to another five years and more...


My first picture on this blog. Mel looks the same. She doesn't age. (2011)

Elliot's first red envelope from her great grandma.

Gambling with my side of the family. Andrew collecting our winnings.

Super Bowl in between all the Tet festivities. I ate too much food this weekend. :(

Tyson with his red envelope (and fake smile) at school on Monday.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment