Tuesday, July 19, 2022

////

As seen on TV (Waco, TX)

You might have seen this boathouse on HGTV Fixer Upper. I haven't seen it myself (because we don't have cable) but an old beat-up boathouse was given a more contemporary update. 

Well, Anh Vien now owns it and invited our family over. So it was off to Lake Waco for more fun in the sun. And since we were already in Waco, we spent the following day at the Magnolia Silos.


Thanks to Michelle, I now know the secret to making good sliders. 😉

Time for water activities.

The big boys' first time riding on jet skis.

Just chillin' with my big girl.

The kids really liked their cats. And being low maintenance, I might consider adopting one.

Giant Jenga.

Cold sweet tea on a hot summer day.

And of course we had to eat...

Finished off with some ice cream.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment