Wednesday, November 8, 2023

////

Dad of four kids

That's me. And I'm not talking about my Fortnite profile. While Lynn was gone for a few days on a girls trip, I played the role of the single parent. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle but it just meant that the kids had to "step it up". For example, the big boys had to pack their own school lunch. I resorted to Chef Boyardee for the little ones' lunch. Tyson made it even easier by bringing the whole can and eating straight from it. Haha. And with my work from home situation, it was no problem to take and pick up the kids from school. Everything was doable but just more busy.

Elliot gets to sleep with a parent if one is away, which is usually when I go out of town for work, but this is a first with me and her.

We spent the whole day on Saturday at Lynn's aunt house with her family.

Non-stop pickleball play from noon to nighttime.

On Sunday, I had to get my own pickleball session without the kids at the newly opened Houston Pickleball Center.

And of course, lots of daddy/daughter time.

We made a tie-dye shirt and hoodie.

Popeyes, Rice Krispie treats and donuts for dinner.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment