Sunday, June 12, 2011

////

A good problem

Is that an oxymoron? I never did well in English. Anywho (is that a word?), my problem with exercising and dieting is that I'm getting skinnier and my clothes no longer fit well. My slacks are bunched up in the middle when my belt is tightened and my shirts are baggy... I look like a kid who doesn't know how to shop for himself, one who has his mother buy all of his clothes. I look ridiculous. "Oh boo whoo" is what you're probably thinking as anyone would love to have my "problem" but it is truly annoying. My one thing with clothes is that it has to fit well. I don't care if it's name brand or from Target, it just needs to fit. So at this point, most of my shirts are too loose on me. This weekend I got a couple polo shirts on sale. The size... XS. This was my first time ever to buy anything extra small. I was contemplating whether to even buy XS shirts because it would snowball and eventually lead to buying a completely new wardrobe and I have no money for that. Besides, what if I get fat again... all of those XS shirts would go to waste. They would sit in my closet as a sad reminder that I was once that small. So after the weight loss bet is over, my new plan of action is to bulk up (not get fatter) so that I can fit into my old shirts. For the time being, I will only wear those two new XS polo shirts.

For my "free from diet day/cheat day/eat out once a week day", we went to Candelari's by Rice Village for their lunch buffet. There's not much variety but the quality was good. If you want quantity, you're better off going to CiCi's Pizza. They had five different pizzas, a salad bar, a couple pasta dishes, and soup. It was all good and I was satisfied.

Andrew, why so shocked? Is it that good?

Candelari's Pizzeria
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Saturday night, we watched UFC 131 and Shane Carwin had a real problem... getting punched in the face multiple times by Junior dos Santos. You gotta give it to him though, the man has heart.

Lynn said Carwin looked like Darth Maul. I couldn't agree more.

Congrats to the Dallas Mavericks. This was a very good series and I really didn't care who won. Dirk and Jason Kidd deserve it but I don't care for Jason Terry. As for LeBron and The Heat, there's so much hate towards them. No hate here. Sure "The Decision" was retarded but he's one of the best basketball players you'll ever witness... well, not recently with his disappearing act in the fourth quarter and rumor has it it's girl troubles. Apparently Houston's own Rashard Lewis was sleeping with his girlfriend. Man, people just need to stay away from the ladies in LeBron's life. First his mom and now his girlfriend. (If you don't know, a former teammate slept with his mom years ago.)

"No girl troubles here. Cristal Taylor? No, I don't know her."

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment