Friday, June 22, 2012

////

Draw something... stoopid

So the other day while we were all at the dinner table, I had my phone out and was playing Draw Something. I was playing with my cousin Jon and it was my turn to draw. Jacob read all three of my word choices and one of them caught his intention. (We'll get to that word later.) Of that one word, he said it was super easy and that he wanted to draw it. Easy is a relative term my son.

This is the picture of what I ended up drawing... exactly how Jacob wanted it. Can you guess it? Poor Jon even used his bomb to blow up some letters. Haha!


Did you guess it?



Scroll down for the answer.



Keep scrolling.



And it was...




Spurs. Duh! Actually I had no idea what Jacob was talking about. Our conversation went like this:

What should I draw?
Spurs. That's easy.
Okay. What are spurs?
They're venom on a platypus.
Huh? Is that real?
Yes! That's totally real!

Once again Jacob knew something that I didn't know. What's new? It has happened so often that I've lost count now. But it was fun to mess around with my cousin. That's what he gets for giving me fast and crappy drawings.

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Jon Tran said... June 22, 2012 at 9:51 AM

    Why did I know you were going to post about this? "Fast and crappy" drawings are the name of the game in Pictionary (oh we WILL play one day).

    And like I said before, there's only one type of "spurs" when you're in San Antonio so I was hopeless anyway.

  2. Mel said... July 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM

    I'm into fast and crappy now too. I GUESSED SPURS!

  3. JT said... July 3, 2012 at 5:50 PM

    Nice Mel!

    Jon = owned.

Post a Comment