Tuesday, June 12, 2012

////

My little hillbilly



Baby Ty's teeth are slowly coming in but not in the usual order. The bottom two teeth came first, which was normal, but then here comes his third tooth... top and off to the side. You would think the next set of teeth would be the front/top two teeth but no, Tyson is growing a set of vampire teeth first. So when he smiles, he looks like a little hillbilly. He's still cute in my book.

Below is a clearer picture of the third tooth. And that's not a mole on his right cheek. I think he marked himself earlier or maybe that's food... I don't remember. All I know is that's not permanent. The little dot on his neck is. :)

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Edwin and Lilly said... June 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM

    Wow that is a very interesting place for the teeth to come in first. He's super cute!

Post a Comment