Saturday, February 23, 2013

////

You drew what?


One day I stumbled upon this lovely drawing on our pantry door (which is also a magnetic chalkboard). I had to do a double take. What the? "Hmmm... who drew this?" I asked. Jacob said he did, at which point I obviously followed up with "What is it?" "It's a mushroom car." Mushroom car? Okay, I guess. I have no idea where he got an idea to draw such a thing but I guess it's better than what it appears to be, at least in the minds of adults.

What's funny is that after my inquiry of the mushroom car, they started to appear more frequently. It multiplied on the pantry door. There were paper drawings now. At one point, our patio was covered in mushroom cars. I need to hide the sidewalk chalk. Or maybe to tell them to stop drawing mushroom cars. Or maybe I should get my mind out of the gutter.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment

Post a Comment