Tuesday, December 16, 2014

////

PSA: Get your flu shot



The flu sucks. Sucks big ****! And I'm pretty sure that's what I've been battling for all these days now. It's almost been a whole week of this crap. Ugh! According to flu.gov, the symptoms include:
  • A 100°F or higher fever
  • A cough and/or sore throat
  • A runny or stuffy nose 
  • Headaches and/or body aches 
  • Chills 
  • Fatigue 
  • Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea 
I have all of the above except for the vomiting and diarrhea (Thank God). It's not like I'm against getting the flu shot, it's more that I'm an extreme procrastinator. And now I'm paying the price. So don't be stupid like me, go get your flu shot!

And if you refuse to get it because you think you actually get the flu from the flu shot (or believe some other silly myth), then we need to talk.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment