Tuesday, July 4, 2017

////

Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July! It kinda sucks that it's on a random Tuesday but hey, what are you gonna do? Anyway, I've been eating clean lately but today was my "cheat day" and boy did I cheat. There was too much good food. And I didn't even touch the brisket I spent all day smoking... I was overly stuffed. :(

Elliot "helping" make dessert.

Patriotic kids.

The Tyson burger: two hamburger sliders on Hawaiian sweet bread

The Jacob burger: single hamburger patty with a slice of American cheese topped off with macaroni and cheese

The Pops burger: double hamburger patties with grilled onions, guacamole, and jalapenos

S'mores bars.

Red, white, and blue dessert.

Probably my best brisket yet... but I don't know since I was too full to eat it.

Me and my big girl.

My lovely wife (photo by Elliot).

Awww.

Elliot and her grandparents.

Andrew being a big brother while the other big brother is too busy photobombing.

Teaching the kids a fundamental life lesson: gambling

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment

Post a Comment