Tuesday, March 30, 2021

////

Long hair don't care

Sometime around last summer, I decided to stop cutting the top part of my hair. Since I was mostly working from home, I had no need to look "professional" and decided to experiment.

How long could I grow out my hair?

Will it be annoying?

Maybe I'll like it?

Perhaps this will be my new look?



The short answer, nope. 

My hair grew down to my chin so for the most part, my hair was tied up (man bun style) because I couldn't stand having hair in my face. I would lose a few strains of hair with each hair tie removal. My hair got knotted up and it was a pain to comb or brush. Training jiu jitsu was a hot mess with my hair flopping everywhere. It rarely stayed tied up when simulating murder on someone else.

In the end, I chopped it off before our spring break trip just so I wouldn't have to deal with it.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment