Wednesday, August 14, 2024

////

Birthday weekend

Forever celebrating our birthdays together.

But first, my birthday and traditional morning donuts.

Got lunch at Hotline Burger with just the kids (since Lynn had to work).

It was too hot outside so we ate inside my car.

Grabbed some Mexican baked goods at Fiesta.

Claw machine fun. The boys each got a prize on their first play.

We made a killin'.

Introduced them to what I used to drink in college, strawberry shake with boba at Star Snow Ice.

Lynn joined us for the evening fun at Home Run Dugout.

I could do this all day long...

Check out my "party bear" cake. 😆

Morning birthday donuts for Tyson.

Celebrating Tyson's birthday at Cidercade.

It's cool to see them playing the games I played as a kid.

Tyson playing Elliot's DIY claw machine for his birthday gifts. (Elliot is the actual claw machine. 😂)

Family Topgolf.

The first time I got their flatbread... it's pretty good.

Wow, this club was great.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment