Wednesday, August 28, 2024

////

Ice cream man

The best ice cream you never knew existed.

On August 11, I officially launched Hush Hush Creamery

I make ice cream. I've been experimenting with various flavors and recipes for about a year and I think I have it down now. And it's really good. In fact, it’s the best ice cream you never knew existed. Well, that’s the slogan anyhow. 

Starting top-left going clockwise: Thai tea, cookies and cream, Biscoff cookie butter, vanilla bean, cold brew coffee, strawberry balsamic

Then I thought, maybe I can sell it. But nothing too serious. No brick and mortar. No overhead. It's all done at home... quite bootleg actually so the name is fitting. I'll be happy if I can sell a couple pints a month. 

My early supporters!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment