Wednesday, January 23, 2013

////

How smart you is?

I was actually asked that question once. Obviously the person asking that question wasn't so smart herself. If you're not sure and would like to know, Mesna is offering its online home test FREE for the month of January. A little over a week left to find out if you are Stansbury material! (Please tell me you understood that reference.)






Here are my results.

Congratulations!

You scored a 72 on the Mensa Home Test.

Scores between 71 and 72 are above the 90th percentile and indicate an approximate IQ range between 127 and 129. This high score indicates a strong possibility that you may qualify for membership in Mensa!

Yes, I passed.

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Jon Tran said... January 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM

    Who hasn't heard of "The Harvard of the West"? That reminds me of TBS mornings watching reruns at Bac Mai's house.

    I'm so EXCITED...I'm so EXCITED...I'm so...SCARED.

  2. JT said... January 30, 2013 at 11:56 PM

    Haha yes! That was a classic moment.

Post a Comment