Wednesday, July 2, 2014

////

First-half of 2014 review

In the beginning of the year, I always write down my goals... my New Years resolutions. For 2014, they are:

1. Exercise at least twelve times a month.
2. Finish what you started.
3. Take a daily picture.
4. Goodnight kiss.

With half the year already over, let's see how (bad) I'm doing.

1. Exercise at least twelve times a month.
This one is still going pretty strong. The fitness challenge group I started keeps everyone motivated and accountable. Really proud of everyone in it.




2. Finish what you started.
I haven't really started on anything......


3. Take a daily picture.
This one ended pretty quickly. The action of taking my cell phone out of my pocket, unlocking the phone, choosing the camera app, waiting for it to load and then take a crappy picture was too tedious for me. But here are some random pictures I took in the beginning.

A gigantic rainbow.

Front row at jury duty.

Tyson's minions.


4. Goodnight kiss.
This one ended because someone was sick (*cough* Lynn) so it would have been irresponsible to kiss a knowingly sick person. Two sick parents + rowdy kids = CHAOS. So yeah, the streak had to end.

I felt the same way.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment