Sunday, July 24, 2011

////

Make me babies

We're counting down the days and the one thing I keep wondering is, what will baby #3 look like? Jacob and Andrew look nothing alike so will this newborn look more like one of his siblings or have a totally different look? So I turned to the internet in hopes of answering this question.





I went to Make Me Babies (remembering my family had done this) to determine the looks of this future baby.

Holy shit. This baby has macrocephaly.

Uh, what's up with the huge head? The baby looks like an Asian baby-version of Andre the Giant. I surely hope this is not what our baby will look like but if he does, I will still love him unconditionally. I'll get him started in professional wrestling at an early age.


Last night we had our date night (get it in before the baby comes) and we saw Friends with Benefits, the romantic comedy with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. It has the same premise as No Strings Attached but yet it was different. I'm not a good reviewer of movies so I won't even try but I liked this movie more than the Kutcher/Portman movie, but that is probably due to my man-crush on JT.

As I'm writing this entry, Lynn is having brunch with her friends but unknowingly to her, it's a surprise baby shower. Yay! But that also means I have to search for my own food. I decided to try Carl's Jr again since it's one of the very few opened locations in the Houston area and it happens to be less than a mile from my house. People are going ape-shit over this place so I wanted to find out what all the hype is all about. From what I remembered, it's nothing special. I ordered the turkey burger. To me, there's no such thing as a delicious turkey burger (it's an oxymoron) but it was decent. They offer different menu items not seen at a typical fast food place which will probably have me going back but I will probably stay away from their burgers since I don't want to consume 700+ calories on a single burger unless it's really good, of which you won't find at a fast food place unless it's from In-N-Out.

Taste like chicken.

Carl's Jr
★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment