Wednesday, July 27, 2011

////

It's a rave

When it's time to settle down and go to bed, the boys occasionally always have a sudden burst of energy. And it doesn't matter if they missed their afternoon nap, they will still expend a crazy amount of energy right before going to sleep. Yelling, running, jumping, wrestling, etc all around 10 pm. So one night I decided to give them some glow sticks I bought from the dollar bin at Target and used my camera to capture the chaos.







Next time I will play hardcore house/techno music and get video footage.

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. lynn said... July 27, 2011 at 10:45 PM

    I must say though it's better live, especially when Jacob raves!!!

  2. Mel said... July 28, 2011 at 9:37 AM

    I remember an old video you had posted... I'm sure with glowsticks is even better!

Post a Comment