Sunday, May 13, 2012

////

Mother's Day Weekend

Happy Mother's Weekend to the mother of my children and to my mom. Why a weekend? Because they deserve more than just a day. Awwwww. Yes, I know. Just remember that comment when Father's Day rolls around.

My eyes are burning and I can barely keep them open. I need some sleep. It's been a long week with a weekend that went like a blur. I could have updated another day but eh, whatever. This will be another lazy/quick update... an update via photos. Enjoy.

My parents with their grandchildren (aka my boys).

My dad thinks it's hilarious that Tyson prefers him over my mom. I bet she doesn't think it's funny at all.

Another plea.

Just hanging around.

Mother's Day spent at the zoo to see dinosaurs. Who's day is it?

No worries baby Ty. That dinosaur only eats plants, not chubby babies.

Roar!

My family.

I was jealous and wanted a picture too.

Andrew LOVES penguins.

Of course, Jacob chose the fastest land animal.

Cheetos in his hot dog. Only Andrew.

Heads of the twelve Zodiac animals... on a stick. The sculptor must have been watching too much Game of Thrones.

The dragon was cool though, I must say.

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

Post a Comment