Tuesday, May 18, 2021

////

Dinners week

We're here together... in-person and remotely (Friday night).

There were a lot of dinners this past week....

Wednesday night at Mastro's Steakhouse. Dinner with my mother-in-law and her four kids (Lynn and her siblings). I was like the adopted child since no one else brought their significant other. My bone-in ribeye topped with bone marrow butter was superb.

(Belated) Mother's Day dinner for my mother-in-law (Mastro's).

And the lobster mac and cheese was also outstanding.


Friday night at Justin's house. Dinner with friends from high school. Even though we only meet up about once a year, it's always good to catch up. Rudy's BBQ, Wingstop, Brooklyn Pizza, and whiskey. 

That's one way of doing it... 😕


Saturday night at Casa Do Brazil. Dinner with GB jiu-jitsu buddies. It was good to see them since I've recently changed school/gym. Unlimited meats! I was too busy stuffing my face to take any pictures (except for the one below).

Smoked old fashioned (Casa Do Brazil).


Sunday night at Yummy Pho & Bo Ne. Dinner with my parents. With a restaurant name like that, getting either (yummy) pho or bo ne is a must.

(Belated) Mother's Day dinner for my mom (Yummy Pho & Bo Ne).

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment