Thursday, March 14, 2024

////

Destination nowhere

It's been ten years since the last spring break we (two or more family members) didn't go on a trip (spend at least one night away from home). Not having travel plans for spring break felt a bit odd, especially since we've always gone somewhere for a decade straight. 

But I (alone) got to travel during the break. Sadly though, it was for work. I had to travel to San Augustine, which I've been to once before in a memorable trip back in 2012. And just like the last trip, I was starving. There's no eateries in San Augustine and apparently I didn't learn my lesson from the previous trip. 

Luckily for me, there were some food options in Center, TX, where I would be staying for the night. And being that it was pi day (3.14), I was craving a pizza pie and got myself a greasy Pizza Hut pan pizza which I haven't had in years... and now I know why. 😬

The same gas station is still there from twelve years ago but just rebranded.

All of these "dollar" stores next to each other. Are they all owned by the same company?

Happy pi day to me.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment