![]() |
| Elliot got to participate in the Shadow Creek homecoming parade. |
![]() |
| Staff and student (mother and daughter). |
![]() |
| Pokemon 30th Celebration released on Sept. 16 and I had no luck getting any. |
![]() |
| But I score on an earlier presale from Pokemon Center and it arrived on release day. |
![]() |
| For my cheat meal, I had to get the limited-time only pizza smash burger at Stuffed Belly. It was so worth the calories. |
![]() |
| Cheat meal became cheat day as we picked up sweets at Empire Cookies. |
![]() |
| But they had more than cookies, like this huge cinnamon roll and thick slices of cake (not pictured). |
![]() |
| My mahjong dilemma... what should I discard? |









.png)
.png)
0 Reactions to this post
Add CommentPost a Comment