Tuesday, February 4, 2014

////

Year of the horse

Happy new year! It's the year of the horse which means... I don't know. No one in this family is a horse. So... whatever. Sorry to anyone who is a horse or horse lover. I'm very indifferent towards this year's animal. The dragon and tiger are so much cooler.

Saturday afternoon we went to Lynn's grandparents house to spend time with her family. Every year grandma serves the most authentic Vietnamese food so I knew what to expect... but stupid me still thought that maybe, just maybe, there would be one dish that I could eat. I mean, what are the little kids going to eat? Apparently nothing. So again, like every other year, I survive by eating some gio.

Does this make your mouth water? Or does it have the opposite effect?

At night, we went to my aunt's house to celebrate Tet with my side of the family. No crazy gambling... for me at least. I only played a couple games of LCR and that was it. I don't have that urge to blow my wad anymore. What's wrong with me? Am I getting too old? Do I have a decreased gambling libido? Yeah, that's not the right words but you know what I mean. But whatever, it was still good to hang out with my family.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment