Friday, August 19, 2011

////

Who does he look like?

That's the most common question one will get asked with a newborn. It's too early to tell. All babies look like old men (or women) when they first arrive and you can't really tell until they are six months or even a year old. I decided to compare all the boys when they were about a week or two old, since I'm curious how Tyson will turn out. So let's take a look.

The boys making their "oh" face.

What do you think? Tyson looks like Jacob when he was a baby. And Andrew looks like a totally different baby. In my opinion, Jacob today looks more like me with his big head and big ears and Andrew has Lynn's big eyes. So since Tyson looks like Jacob as a newborn, will Tyson grow up to have my features? Only time will tell.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment