Monday, May 13, 2013

////

Mother's Day(s)

Mother's Day for my favorite mother who is not my actual mother started with a little something on Thursday. Did you follow that? (It's Lynn.) While Jacob and Lynn were out for soccer practice, Andrew and Tyson helped me make some cupcakes. Okay, Tyson didn't help. He just ate the chocolate frosting and made a mess.




Friday, the kids surprised her with a card and flowers.



Saturday, I took Lynn out sans kids for burgers and crepes (and beer). That night, the kids made chocolate covered strawberries.




Sunday, we spent the first half of the day with Lynn's family (and mom) and at night ate dinner with my family (and mom). Moms are the best.

5 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. lynn said... May 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM

    YOU ARE THE BEST!!! YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE AND SURPRISE ME.

  2. JT said... May 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM

    Please remember that for Father's Day... and Christmas... and my birthday.

    To make things easier for you, just remember that every day. :)

  3. lisalonghorn said... May 14, 2013 at 2:31 PM

    Y'all are too cute.

  4. lynn said... May 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM

    I do remember, everyday too!

  5. tram said... May 26, 2013 at 4:38 AM

    Lynn is so pretty!!!!!!

Post a Comment