Tuesday, January 20, 2015

////

Jacob's ridiculously hard class assignments

Jacob comes home exhausted everyday from school. He's so tired that he falls asleep anywhere. On the floor. In the middle of the hallway. Sometimes with his jacket and shoes still on. Poor guy. What's going on? Is third grade really that hard? The answer is yes. Yes, it's fucking hard as shit.

So I looked through his school work and the first problem in his packet was the following question. I was like, I got two different answers. This question is bullshit. I need more info! Only with help, did I get the right answer. A grown ass man like myself had trouble with this question, just imagine how difficult it is for a third grader.



Then the second question. Ugh. I stared and stared. What is it?? Damn you Glorbs! I give up. This is ridiculous. I feel bad now because sometimes I lecture him regarding his homework, simpler ones, where he doesn't "think" and gets them wrong. Now I know why he got it wrong. His brain is fried after school with these insane questions.



Are you smarter than a third grader?

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Unknown said... January 20, 2015 at 10:10 AM

    WTF!!! I asked one of my smartest senior that is top 7%/ile of her class of 600 and even she didn't have a clue what the answer was. Now her brain is racked and wants to know the answer. "DAMN YOU GLORBS," is right. So what's the answer??

  2. One Thu We !!! said... January 20, 2015 at 2:12 PM

    I cheated...looked on your facebook for the answer....I am not smarter than a 3rd grader...

  3. JT said... January 20, 2015 at 2:57 PM

    Haha yeah, the answers are on FB.

Post a Comment