Saturday, May 28, 2016

////

Andrew vs. Rubik's cube

For Easter, the kids each got a little gift in their basket and Andrew got a Rubix's cube. Everyday he's playing with it. Anywhere we go he brings it. And it looks like he's just randomly turning it. Or so I thought. Then one day I was playing with it, just trying to solve one side, seeing if there's a pattern or strategy to solving this cube. "Oh, I can do it!" said Andrew as he watched me struggling. He snatched the cube from my hands and solved one side in less than 30 seconds. This 8 year-old just blew my mind.

Bare witness...


To make sure it wasn't a fluke, I made him do it again.


He's really good at solving one side but his next goal is to get two sides. Then eventually the whole cube. It's only a matter of time.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment