Monday, April 30, 2012

////

I eat, sometimes

It's funny how when something is restricted or off-limits, I want it that much more. In this case, I'm talking about my diet. Last week (or was it two weeks ago) I decided to be serious again about my diet and start counting calories so that I can calculate my caloric deficient (or surplus). So the beginning of what was supposed to be my hardcore diet was actually the start of my bad eating habits. Tell me I can't have something and I will continue to think about it until I get it. But tell me I can eat as many donuts as I want and I will probably stop at one two. So a new month starts tomorrow and maybe I'll restart this diet. Maybe. We'll see. Bleh.

Anyway, here are some random (mostly food) pictures from this weekend.
My favorite yogurt flavor, lychee. But Pinkberry's was only okay.

Is this a cute or creepy picture? To me, it's both.

One less reason to go to Austin now that Rudy's is here.

Now that's a better picture, Andrew. Zero creepy factor.

Tyson wanted some BBQ. Sadly, he only has two teeth.

Mission Burrito. Yum.

Again, it's quite sad to eat in front of him. Look at those eyes!

Blue lychee bliss and Kona coffee blend. It was a little weird eating them together but separately, each are fantastic.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment