Wednesday, March 21, 2012

////

Oh snap!


I could spend literally all day looking through old photos, reminiscing of the time and moment each one was taken. Then I will come across a photo that would evoke a stronger emotion, sometimes a happy one, but in most cases a negative one. By negative I don't mean like sad or mad but a memory that I would rather forget. Something that would make me cringe. Something that was embarrassing. Something that would make me say, "Oh snap!"

Here is the first (of many more to come) "Oh snap!" photo. Do you like the play on words? Get it? The slang term and snap, like snapshot. Whatever. This photo was taken on July 2009 at a company party. It's a formal occasion but looking at this picture, I apparently did not get the memo. Look at my hair! People probably thought I was just electrocuted or arrived at the party by sky diving. And my faux-stache (aka facial hair) is so gross. It has a very pubescence look to it. The facial expression says it all. That's the same reaction I had when I looked at this photo.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Mel said... March 26, 2012 at 6:49 PM

    Hahaha niiiiice

Post a Comment