Monday, November 17, 2014

////

Movember


November is also known as Movember. During this month, the goal is to grow a mustache and bring awareness to men's health (prostate and testicular cancer). I have never tried to grow a mustache ever in my life (mainly because I don't think I physically can) but this was the perfect time to try. So I stopped shaving at the beginning of the month and was on my way to growing a nasty, pubescent 'stache.

The kids eventually noticed my growing facial hair and that's when Andrew said:

You're so spiky.

I'm trying to grow a mustache.

Oh, you're gonna look like a man.

I AM a man!

No, a cool man. But not like breezy cool. You know, cool.

(shaking my head)

Apparently I'm not cool or a man to Andrew. But he's right. I look utterly ridiculous. This is what you call a faux-stache.  And it had to go.

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Click, Click, Caption This.... said... November 17, 2014 at 10:38 AM

    But not like the breezy cool....Wait...I'm still laughing !!!

Post a Comment