Thursday, November 27, 2014

////

10 years!

It's been 10 years since Lynn and I had our first date. Ten years! The exact date I'm unsure of but it was on Wednesday night, the day before Thanksgiving in 2004. (I guess I could Google the date but I'm lazy.) And the first place we went out to eat was the high class establishment of TGI Fridays.

I vaguely remember that night but the initial plan was to eat at Pei Wei. But when we got there, it was crazy crowded. I was tired (from working a 10 hour shift at the busiest store in the district, coming from dreadful Texas City) and really hungry. So we just walked across the parking lot to the next food option, TGI Fridays.

One of the first pictures we have together, taken at my friend Lisa's Christmas party. (2004)

It must have been a magical night because I got a second date. And a third date. And well, the rest is history. So what better way to celebrate ten years together than to go back to the same TGI Fridays, only this time with our new additions, i.e. the boys.




0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment