Thursday, April 21, 2011

////

Sleep is underrated

The entire month of April has been nonstop so far, there have been no breaks so far to relax, to just do nothing. Work is mentally tiring, more draining than being physically tired, so I rarely do anything after coming home. During the weekdays I don't watch any TV and this has been going on for quite sometime, to the point that I'm debating whether to cancel our costly cable service (damn you Uverse). Last night I zonked-out around 10pm in the boys' room (I think before the boys slept) and woke up naturally around 8am. That's a solid ten hours of sleep and it was good. I felt refreshed and rejuvenated. I forget how important sleep is. I don't know how other people do it but if I don't get eight hours of sleep, I'm a dysfunctional zombie for the entire day. From now on, my goal is to go to bed early... 11pm at the latest. (Man I'm getting old.)



Here's an old video of the boys right before going to bed. As you can see, they have a ton of energy. This happens on a nightly basis, not necessarily the dancing, but the high energy playing up until it's time to sleep. It's crazy.



Note: At the 10 second mark, Andrew is doing his "frontal explosion" move which is imitating peeing (nothing sexual of course).

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment