Wednesday, October 19, 2011

////

Tyson's birth announcement



Who's the first person you think of with the name of Tyson? For most people they will say Mike Tyson. Or if you're my wife, Tyson Chandler. So with the birth announcement, I was going for the look of a promotional fight poster. "Rumble in the Jungle (Gym)" is a play on words of the famous boxing match between Foreman and Ali. Luckily I got a good picture of baby shirtless with his tiny fists clenched, as if he's ready to fight. "Put 'em up!" It was fun doing this as it's been awhile since I messed around with Photoshop. It got my creative juices flowing again.

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Edwin and Lilly said... October 22, 2011 at 11:25 PM

    hey thanks for the awesome birth announcement!! We have it hanging proudly on our fridge. Tyson is too cute!!

  2. tram said... October 24, 2011 at 1:32 AM

    We got our announcement too - Very nice - I thought you'd ordered it from some company - job well done! You had the wrong address - please note this change:
    3134 Olive Street (the rest is correct).

  3. JT said... October 24, 2011 at 8:55 AM

    Thanks. I'm glad you got it because the address I had was way off.

Post a Comment