Tuesday, March 22, 2011

////

Reed's baptism

This past weekend my sister-in-law Julie baptized baby Reed and guess who's the godfather. That's right, yours truly. It was probably by default since Lynn is the godmother but I'll take it.


He already has my hair.

If you count my two godsons/nephews, my two bad boys and unborn child... that's five boys and zero girls. Boys will forever dominate this family. Thanks Y chromosome sperm, you've made a couple ladies in our family very unhappy.

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Mel said... March 22, 2011 at 11:34 AM

    OMG that haiiiir!

  2. Julie said... March 22, 2011 at 11:17 PM

    You're not godfather by default! You and Lynn seem like you could steer my boys in the right directions should they ever need your guidance... even if you guys go to church 3x a years :) you guys are the best!!

  3. j said... March 23, 2011 at 7:24 PM

    I love that half-sneer Jacob's posing. Straight up gansta! =)

Post a Comment